Auerbach Accuses ICANN Board of Dereliction of Duty on IP Allocation

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Wed Apr 13 16:28:55 UTC 2005

[ SNIP ]

I'm paying attention and when I saw that announcement
I contacted an ARIN AC ASO rep and asked for some detail.
The explanation I received was that this was documenting
some existing practice which seems to be line up with the
meeting notes and other comments I've read.

Is there an operational problem with what happened?

-M<