Dear Linksys: Your broken WET54GS5 makes me sad.

Luke Youngblood lyoungblood at phonechargeinc.com
Tue Apr 12 18:34:08 UTC 2005

I hate to break it to you, but it's highly unlikely that someone clueful at
Linksys actually read William's email, fixed the firmware, put it through
quality assurance, and released it to the public, all within the space of
about 24 hours...

Although the IP backbone might not run without a lot of the people on this
list, we're not that important.... :-)