Blog...

Chris Boyd cboyd at gizmopartners.com
Tue Apr 12 04:13:21 UTC 2005

On Apr 11, 2005, at 5:10 AM, Michael.Dillon at radianz.com wrote:

>> I have to agree...  Paul's been doing an excellent job of picking out
> the
>> one or two things that really matter each day,
>
> His service is a real value-add and it is a good
> idea to incorporate some more of the latest Internet
> communication tools into NANOG.
>
> --Michael Dillon

I agree.  I like mail lists because they are self-editing.  S/N on any
mail list is much better than the S/N in all of blogspace.  Mail lists
are also a push, instead of a pull.  I always go through my email since
there may be something useful, interesting or important.  I have to go
read blogs (or RSS feeds), and that's something that usually gets put
in the low priority queue.

So, Paul, please keep posting your tidbits.

--Chris