Dear Linksys: Your broken WET54GS5 makes me sad.

just me matt at snark.net
Mon Apr 11 18:29:03 UTC 2005

My apologies. Apparently I was mistaken when I thought that other
network operators might be interested in saving themselves the time
and money of buying a broken piece of network equipment, which the
manufacturer won't support.

I made a rash assumption that such behavior from a vendor might be
helpful knowledge to folks who might happen to be purchasing
networking hardware in the future.

Apparently you think that a mailing list of network operators is an
inappropriate venue. I apologize, and encourage you to continue
blathering on about DNSBLs and DJB vs. Vix, both much more edifying
threads.

Matt Ghali