Blog...

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Sat Apr 9 01:33:43 UTC 2005

      On Fri, 8 Apr 2005, Eric Brunner-Williams wrote:
    > makes as much sense as turning nanog into a web-access only
    > mail sink. i liked your news items. and sean's. i wouldn't have known to
    > go look at the iraqi network operator/nic situation if "news" about the
    > hack on aljazeera/akamai-reneg and so on weren't on-list.

I have to agree...  Paul's been doing an excellent job of picking out the
one or two things that really matter each day, and I've found it quite
valuable.  I think that unlike much of the administrivial chatter on the
list lately, and the usual kids-ranting-at-each-other, this has been
improving the signal-to-noise ratio quite a bit.

                                -Bill