new operational mailing list - snort signatures for ISP's

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Fri Apr 8 08:19:25 UTC 2005

Hi.

We see the need for a mailing list, where we can send snort signatures
that are not for public release, and have the ISP's and other
responsible parties run these sigs and come back with results.

This will be a sub-list of the drone armies research and mitigation
mailing list, as well as for the malicious websites and phishing list.

Example:
Specific signatures for detecting botnets, that if released become useless.

Any ISP (or others with a tube who want to run these snort sigs &&
REPORT back) are invited to email me and get added if they can be
vetted. There will be a kick policy for leechers.

	Gadi.