Network-Automation discussion mailing list created

Bill Nash billn at billn.net
Thu Apr 7 22:15:06 UTC 2005

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005, Brent Chapman wrote:

> I've created a Network-Automation mailing list for discussions of issues
> related to automating network configuration and management, including (but
> not limited to) methods, mechanisms, techniques, philosophies, policies, and
> products.

In the spirit of making CAN-SPAM useful, and extending the reasonable
recourse NANOG provides end users against harvesting, can you update your
AUP to specifically (and publically) prohibit the harvesting of email
addresses from list traffic or web visible archives for the purpose of
commercial mailings?

- billn