RIPE50: Peering BoF

Cara Mascini cara.mascini at ams-ix.net
Tue Apr 5 20:16:43 UTC 2005

North American Network Operators,

Since quite a few of you are also attending the RIPE meetings Susan
though it would be a good idea for me to mention that a (European)
Peering BoF will take place in Stockholm at RIPE50 on Sunday 1st May
2005 and from 18.00 to around 21.00.

The format will be fairly informal and provide interested parties with
an opportunity of presenting their peering policies to the participants
(in a set format). Time permitting, anyone expressing an interest in
presenting their policy will be given the opportunity to do so.

Of course seeing the timing of the session there will be some food to
keep the participants happy. And no Peering BoF would be complete
without the mandatory free beer at the end of it which is brought to the
participants in the interests of "social networking" by a number of
European IXPs.

Anyone interested can let me know by return whether you are
interested in attending/presenting.

Regards,

Cara Mascini