10GE access switch router

Burton, Chris Chris.Burton at dig.com
Tue Sep 28 21:06:48 UTC 2004

The Cisco Catalyst 3750G-16TD is a 1RU switch and I believe has a single
10GE Xenpak uplink; not sure how many ports you are looking for.

Chris Burton
Network Engineer
Walt Disney Internet Group - Network Services

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential,
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please contact Walt Disney Internet Group at
206-664-4000.