APNIC Privacy of customer assignment records - implementation update

Henry Linneweh hrlinneweh at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 23 21:21:52 UTC 2004

This proposal would be harmful in tracking hack
attacks, ddos attacks and other forms of annoyance,
spyware tracking and things that are beyond the
capability for any agency to handle because of largese

Technical fiefdoms were one of the worries of the 90's
now we are here and that is becoming the direction,
patenting rfc's and the like are harming the very
fabric of the internet and detering the ability to
keep it running.....I am very disappointed

-Henry

http://www.apnic.net/docs/policy/proposals/prop-007-v001.html