APNIC Privacy of customer assignment records - implementation update

Patrick W Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Thu Sep 23 20:34:34 UTC 2004

On Sep 23, 2004, at 4:20 PM, Matt Ghali wrote:

> Does anyone else find this as offensive as I do?

Dunno if "offensive" is the right word.  "Worrisome", definitely.
Maybe after I have time to understand it better, it might become
offensive.

But that will also depend on how APNIC responds to problems.  If
Network X has a customer who is a problem, and we can't find out
customer's name / e-mail / whatever, then Network X better be
responsive.  If not, then APNIC better be responsive.

Perhaps this was covered in the docs, I dunno, haven't read them all
yet.  It definitely was not covered in the FAQ, even though I figured
it would be one of the most Frequently Asked Questions....

--
TTFN,
patrick