FW: The worst abuse e-mail ever, sverige.net

Paul Wouters paul at xtdnet.nl
Wed Sep 22 16:11:06 UTC 2004

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004, Lars-Johan Liman wrote:

> It's too d---ned cheap to send out spam, and it'll be too d---ned
> cheap to sell your stuff over VOIP in the future.

But we've fixed that! We added a ENUM layer with DNSSEC on top of it.
So now we can decide what to tell our potential callers without them
being to spoof it. Like "do not disturb me now"

Oh yeah, and we'll use the phone number as index for all this information!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go sob in the corner over there.....

Paul
--
 	"Non cogitamus, ergo nihil sumus"