FW: The worst abuse e-mail ever, sverige.net

Edward B. Dreger eddy+public+spam at noc.everquick.net
Wed Sep 22 15:44:10 UTC 2004

AK> Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:54:20 +0200
AK> From: Alexander Koch

AK> What will that 1U server help me if I am sending stuff from
AK> my Unix box at home via SMTP to it when my IP block is in
AK> the various 'dialup' RBLs and ends up in the Received

Presumably you'd admin the 1U server, and your authenticated
SMTPS traffic would be allowed despite RBL listings, yes?

AK> headers, so every SA on the way happily scores it rather
AK> high as these RBLs sum up. What would be gained than at the
AK> end of it?

Huh?!  Either you're running { UUCP | some strange multihop
relaying } or I'm totally confused.  You connect to your colo box
directly.  There are no other hops along the way.

Eddy
--
Everquick Internet - http://www.everquick.net/
A division of Brotsman & Dreger, Inc. - http://www.brotsman.com/