NYSE

Temkin, David temkin at sig.com
Wed Sep 22 14:41:37 UTC 2004

And let's not forget that if you use that 3rd party provider, especially
to connect to SIAC, you pay a premium to have someone to blame other
than the actual data provider.

IMPORTANT: The information contained in this email and/or its attachments is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its attachments.  Any review, use, reproduction, disclosure or dissemination of this message or any attachment by an unintended recipient is strictly prohibited.  Neither this message nor any attachment is intended as or should be construed as an offer, solicitation or recommendation to buy or sell any security or other financial instrument.  Neither the sender, his or her employer nor any of their respective affiliates makes any warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained herein or that this message or any of its attachments is free of viruses.