NYSE

Alen Capalik alen at wiretapnetworks.com
Tue Sep 21 17:38:02 UTC 2004

My advice to you is to use a third party provider like Radianz, TNS or
Sector (SIAC owned company).  They can take a lot of headaches away from
this.  David is right, you can't connect to SIAC directly any more,
that's a legacy network (called so by SIAC) and are phasing it out.
Again, if you are in CA then use one of the above mentioned providers.
It's cost effective and faster then if you were dealing with SFTI
directly.  BTW, to everybody, please don't write back saying that third
party providers are NO GOOD or that you had bad experiences with them.
I'm well aware of all this and don't need a lecture on it.  My opinion
(and I have been dealing with all of them extensivly for a long time) if
you are  in CA, use them it takes away lot of headaches (make sure
you're redundant with them) and gets you up and running fast.  My
prefered way of connecting would either be Radianz or Sector, I don't
like TNS (to all TNS guys outthere, sorry).  Hope this helps.

AC

--
Alen Capalik
CTO