The worst abuse e-mail ever, sverige.net

james edwards hackerwacker at cybermesa.com
Tue Sep 21 17:00:53 UTC 2004

> Sheesh. Get over /yourself/. Your network is rude by its very existence,
> if it lets spammers relay crud by way of it. Your own arrogance in
> thinking it's not your problem to fix is astounding.

I did no say it is not my problem, we have a 10 year history of being
very pro-active for all abuse issues and have a dedicated staff person to
deal with these issues. Slaming my mail admin because a dial up user has a
virus
is rude, period. Our dial up address space is listed, if people choose to
block
mail from that space.

james