European Nanog?

Arnold Nipper arnold at nipper.de
Wed Sep 15 16:16:07 UTC 2004

Daniel,

On 15.09.2004 13:50 Daniel Karrenberg wrote:

> Roland,
>
> you are almost right.
>
>>From http://www.ripe.net/ripe/meetings/ripe-49/eof-info.html :
>
> "The European Operators Forum (EOF) is a forum where new
> technologydevelopments of interest to Internet Protocol network
> operators arepresented and discussed.  The EOF has no formal charter or
> chair.  The agenda is co-ordinated by a program committee led by Rob
> Blokzijl, RIPE Chair.

this is not really consistent with
http://www.ripe.net/ripe/wg/eof/index.html, It would also be more
transparent if someone know of which members the program committee
consist of.

But this are pennies. I would much appreciate if EOF gets more input
from "RIPE" operators.

Have a successful RIPE 49 in Manchester,

Arnold