Open-Source Network Management Tools

Alexei Roudnev alex at relcom.net
Wed Sep 15 07:10:31 UTC 2004

I use this (designed in Relcom 5 years ago, and re-newed hhere this year):

  http://snmpstat.sf.net

(SNMP network monitoring, + Cisco configuration repository with automated
change control, + ProBIND2, + many things which was not included, such as
mhonacr archiving for all alerts / warnings / audits / reports, mnogosearch
for document seaerch etc).

In addition, we use 'cricket' for tiny router monitoring.