Provider/NAP filtering policies

JDeane at sungardfutures.com JDeane at sungardfutures.com
Mon Sep 13 17:53:57 UTC 2004

My apologies, allow me to make a clarification.  When I mentioned NAPs,
I was referring more to provider peering policies _AT_ a NAP, rather
than a NAP's peering policies which of course as you pointed out would
be moot.

Being relegated to closed enterprise environments for the past few
years, I'm trying to play catch-up and validate my previous assumption
that most providers filter at a /19 boundary, etc.

Regards,
Jade