European Nanog?

Ken Gilmour ken at playersonly.com
Mon Sep 13 13:11:08 UTC 2004

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 06:28:36 +0530, the mental interface of Suresh Ramasubramanian told:

> Daniel Roesen [12/09/04 20:32 +0200]:
>> But when it comes to mailing list traffic volume, there is no
>> companion that I'm aware of.
>>

> I rather believe that's a feature, not a bug

I'd rather have no mails than tons of gmail invites!
--
"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems."
										-- Linus Torvalds

"The best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and I fished out listings of their operating systems."
										-- Bill Gates, OS/2 Notebook, Microsoft Press, 1990, p. 614