European Nanog?

Arnold Nipper arnold at nipper.de
Sun Sep 12 18:23:50 UTC 2004

On 12.09.2004 20:05 Nicolas DEFFAYET wrote:

> On Sun, 2004-09-12 at 19:55, Ken Gilmour wrote:
>
> Hi Ken,
>

>>Does anyone know of a list like nanog for Europe? I would be interested in
>>subscribing... I've learned a lot from this list but would like to find a closer
>>one as well :-)

*LOL* This list is so dead you won't believe it ...

There is no real correspondent to NANOG in Europe. EOF
(http://www.ripe.net/ripe/wg/eof/index.html) has been iniated to cope
with the network/ISP related items within RIPE. Though EOF is not as
dead as Euronog is it could be more active. There are EOF
workshops/tutorials at almost each RIPE meeting but no discussions in
between.

As always ... YMMV

Arnold