European Nanog?

Ken Gilmour ken at playersonly.com
Sun Sep 12 18:13:23 UTC 2004

Brilliant thanks!

I got a swiss offlist one too that i subscribed to as well. (looks like they have an interesting ddos tracking one too!)

Maybe i should have broadened my google search with "euro nog" instead of "european network operators group".

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Ken

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:05:43 +0200, the mental interface of Nicolas DEFFAYET told:

--
"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating systems."
										-- Linus Torvalds