30 Gmail Invites

J.D. Falk jdfalk at cybernothing.org
Sat Sep 11 19:11:19 UTC 2004

On 09/11/04, some dork with a gmail account wrote:

> The weekend is quiet and I know that many of the people on this list
> still desire a gmail invite/account.  So, here's a list of 30 invites.
> First come, first serve.  Please use only one invite and save the rest
> for others.

	How can there POSSIBLY be anyone left on NANOG who wants a gmail
	invite and hasn't gotten one?

	If you're out there, oh mythical gmail desirer, take one of
	these thirty.  But for ghod's sake, the list doesn't need any
	more invitations.

--
J.D. Falk                            "...one of the worst signs of our danger
<jdfalk at cybernothing.org>                       is we can't imagine the route