OT: The bubble and the economy

Conrad Watson conrad at hollywoodnetworks.net
Thu Sep 9 23:00:33 UTC 2004

Hi, I am preparing to write a research paper for my economics class on the
effect of the internet bubble and burst on the economy. Also, what part (if
any) it played in the most recent recession.

If anyone could point me to any sites with data on the economy at the time and
after I would really appreciate it. I haven't looked myself yet but I wanted
to try to run it by you guys first and see if I can get a good starting
point.

With all the opinions on this list, I'm sure someone will give me a place to
start. Thank you.

Conrad