Distributed Dictonary email slam

Matt Hess mhess at solarius.org
Mon Sep 6 05:43:00 UTC 2004

I completely agree, indeed it does not.. which is why we have now
dropped doing secondary mx for this domain.

Anyway.. thanks to all who responded on and off list.. gave me a few
good ideas to tinker with..

Probably the most notable thing from this is the technical level with
which spammers are now employing such a distributed network of spamming
zombie type systems in a very directed manner.. and I always pictured
them as drooling slobs that stare at blinking lights..
;)