OT- need a new GSM provider

Paul Vixie vixie at vix.com
Thu Sep 2 22:29:27 UTC 2004

Now that AT&T has followed T-Mobile's example by screwing the pooch on my
cell phone billing, and I've flung yet another SIM-locked Motorola V600
out the window of yet another moving vehicle, and am about to enter into
another year long "you violated the agreement first" small claims battle, I
need a new GSM provider.  I'm going to buy an unlocked tri-band GSM this
time.  Anybody had notable (good or bad) billing and/or customer service
experiences with Voicestream or any other GSM provider with native coverage
in the San Francisco Bay Area?

(If you reply privately to me, I'll summarize back to the list.)
--
Paul Vixie