Network Monitoring System - Recommendations?

Alexei Roudnev alex at relcom.net
Sat Oct 30 16:37:34 UTC 2004

> >Nothing all in one place, that I'm aware of. But with a little work, you
snmpstat have hardcoded set of monitored parameters, but creates all graphs
anb links automartically, including customer-only view of customer's links,
link to the database record about this link, and link to the router's config
@ CCR.

This is why we use combination - for 99% of partameters, snmpstat, and for
the rest, hand-configured cricket (but I recommend nagios).