Network Monitoring System - Recommendations?

Jason Frisvold friz at corp.ptd.net
Thu Oct 28 13:30:20 UTC 2004

I've been using Argus - http://argus.tcp4me.com

I've found this program more and more useful as time goes on...  This should fit in with every point except #5.  But, of course, the data has to be stored somewhere, so it should be fairly trivial to either write a parser, or modify the source to use a database.

At any rate, I really like this program, it works wonderfully.