north american backbone network diagrams

Nakul Malik nakul at nakulmalik.com
Fri Oct 22 20:07:25 UTC 2004

>>hmm, telco or internet or ??? (fiber routes or ip paths)

All of the above. ;)
I wouldn't mind a copy if someone has them. I used to have cable charts
at my old job but since I started out on my own, I have yet to collect
them.
-Nakul

Nakul Malik

Nakul Malik Consultancy Services

Ph: +91-9811424477

H-342
New Rajendra Nagar
New Delhi - 110060
INDIA

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential,
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please contact Nakul Malik Consultancy Services at
nakul at nakulmalik.com.