None of the RIRs claims 156.228.80.144

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Thu Oct 14 17:42:42 UTC 2004

 	Hello All ,  Where can I find info about this range/ip & who
 	has routing respnsibility for it ?  I have searched -all-
 	RIR's & all say they don't have any information on it at any
 	levels .  Tia ,  JimL

 	APNIC reports this which is a little bit more info , But ...

inetnum:      156.0.0.0 - 156.255.255.255
netname:      ERX-NETBLOCK
descr:        Early registration addresses
remarks:      Important:
remarks:
remarks:      Networks in this range were allocated by InterNIC
remarks:      prior to the formation of Regional Internet
remarks:      Registries (RIRs): APNIC, ARIN, LACNIC and RIPE.
remarks:
remarks:      Address ranges from this historical space have now
remarks:      been transferred to the appropriate RIR database.