[OT] Good Anti-Spam Boilerplate

Michael.Dillon at radianz.com Michael.Dillon at radianz.com
Mon Oct 11 09:51:42 UTC 2004

> After some senseless Googling, I'm at a loss.  I'm looking for a very
> comprehensive, up-to-date example of an AUP that covers spam.

You might want to ask this question at a place like
http://www.groklaw.net/

First of all, it's a legal problem and the above blog
is a place where lawyers hang out, but they seem to focus
on the boundaries of technology and law which is where
the SPAM AUP issue sits.

There are probably other such blogs, lists, sites and so
on where you can get ideas from people with knowledge of law.

--Micael Dillon