Is there an email admin from RR.COM out there?

Jeff Wheeler jwheeler at usip.org
Fri Oct 8 19:26:34 UTC 2004

Not sure how applicable to NANOG this is, but the below thread has
started on another list that I am on, and I thought someone listening
here from RR.COM might be able to help.  If you think you can assist or
at least want to find out more about these issues, please contact me
off list and I'll get you in touch with those effected.

--
Jeff Wheeler
Postmaster, Network Admin

Begin forwarded message: