ping SBC abuse/security/noc

Christopher McCrory chrismcc at pricegrabber.com
Tue Nov 30 21:28:04 UTC 2004

Hello...

	Can someone from SBC contact me off list.  (or help out with contact
info for $RealPerson).  For the past six months one of SBC's users has
been constantly hammering my web servers.  Apparently with SBC DSL you
can cycle your network interface every five minutes and get another IP
address.  This makes blocking malcontents an exercise in futility.

I have emailed abuse@ and security@ for the last four months with no
response other than the automagic "we received your email bla bla bla"

(hopefully) Thanks

--
Christopher McCrory

chrismcc at pricegrabber.com