"Make love, not spam"....

Miller, Mark mark.miller at qwest.com
Mon Nov 29 22:46:10 UTC 2004

 Your argument seems to assume a T1 garage operation co-lo that is
perpetually out to lunch. Provided Lycos delivers the restrictions on
bandwidth they are stating, why would it exceed capacity? Come on, kids.
If you can't deliver to begin with, don't sell it.

 I am not saying that the proposal is intrinsically right or wrong, I am
saying it could have merit if just in waking up a brain-dead co-lo
facility operator to deal with spamming clients.

-mm