"Make love, not spam"....

Jerry Pasker info at n-connect.net
Mon Nov 29 17:45:00 UTC 2004

Yeah, that's exactly what they're doing!  It's a plot to TAKE OVER
THE WORLD.  You figured it out!

It's about giving the spammers what they want:  More traffic to their
websites.  How can it be wrong when they send out 1 million emails
that all say "click on this link" and 1 million computers actually
click the link?  Who's in the wrong there?

Besides: "rule the Internet by emminent domain."  Isn't' that Verisign's job?

-Jerry