"Make love, not spam"....

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Mon Nov 29 16:27:17 UTC 2004

That means they are subject to the same sanctions as a botnet.

This isn't a new issue to the operator community. We have a
consistent opinion of this type of actvity going as far back as
Green Card Lawyers and Sanford Wallace/Cyberpromo.

The risks are too high for this to be anything but a publicity
stunt. I can't read any German other than "bier". Is the utility
up there? I'd love to take a look at it.

-M<