Stupid Ipv6

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Sun Nov 21 04:16:51 UTC 2004

While the concept of classes has changed, I'm not so sure that I agree with
the complaint here...

Everything I've seen about the multi TLA/SLA concepts always seem to leave
64 bits at the end for the actual host address, so it would be a logical
step at that point to have the ASICs spun so that 64 bits was the limit for
routing tables.

Perhaps I have had the same assumption/misunderstanding that the programmer
guys have had then?!?!?

Scott