Central Europe Web hosting recommendations

Frank Louwers frank at openminds.be
Tue Nov 16 23:29:23 UTC 2004

On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 02:51:12PM -0600, Michael Airhart wrote:

> I apologize for asking on the NA list (this is the only one I am one), but
> I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of a good hosting site in
> central Europe (Amsterdam is great!)...
>
> Looking for basic space sold by the rack (+ bandwidth) with limited on site
> support (power backup assumed standard)...

Michael,

We can offer you various kinds of hosting, bandwidth and aditional
services in Brussels, Antwerp and Amsterdam. Please contact me offlist
with your requirements, and I am sure we can work something out.

Kind Regards,
Frank Louwers

--
Openminds bvba                www.openminds.be
Tweebruggenstraat 16  -  9000 Gent  -  Belgium