DDoS attacks...?

Matthew Sullivan matthew at sorbs.net
Tue Nov 16 21:41:33 UTC 2004

Hi All,

Can people make a quick check the for DDoS attacks on 209.220.100.158 in
the last 12 hours (to 00:00 17th Nov 2004 GMT+0) - I am trying to get
the exact time it appeared to occur, however I suspect it was in the
time period of 13:00-14:00 16th Nov 2004 GMT+0 which coincided with the
SORBS primary network dropping out of the global routing table (I don't
have a clue as to why that happened either - it's being investigated).
(I have a suspicion that there was no DDoS attack and as the IP hosts
NS1.SORBS.NET I'm guessing that when the primary NS for SORBS.NET
dropped of the face of the earth the resulting increase in traffic came
as a bit of a shock for the network admin/owner).

Thanks for your time,

Matthew