IPV6 renumbering painless?

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Nov 16 01:24:47 UTC 2004

ASNs issued today are subject to annual renewal.  While this is a
small charge and doesn't go up based on the number of ASNs, so, not
100% effective at reclaiming all unused resources, it does, at least,
reclaim resources in use by defunct organizations that are no longer
paying the maintenance for them.

Owen

--On Monday, November 15, 2004 07:24:59 PM +0100 Kurt Erik Lindqvist