IPV6 renumbering painless?

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sun Nov 14 09:36:48 UTC 2004

I believe that to be true.  In fact, I don't think Paul's connections
probably
made it particularly easier for him to get his space to any extent other
than
he might have some level of established credibility for the claims made
in his justification. (i.e. his honest may be a bit less suspect than
someone unknown to the RIR staff).

Owen

--On Saturday, November 13, 2004 12:32 PM -0600 Stephen Sprunk