The Cidr Report

Geoff Huston cidr-report at potaroo.net
Sun Nov 14 00:18:21 UTC 2004

yup - see http://www.cidr-report.org/cgi-bin/as-report?as=AS18566&view=4637

>if not, then perhaps the report could use some work.

I'm more than happy to do further work on this report to improve its
accuracy and helpfulness to the operator community, but in this case I'm
not sure what such work would be, as I believe that the report is accurate
about the potential level of prefix removal at a global BGP level.

Geoff