How to Blocking VoIP ( H.323) ?

Alexei Roudnev alex at relcom.net
Sat Nov 13 20:53:45 UTC 2004

I agree with Robert. But if you deal with some super tricked protocols (like
SpyPE) and you really want to block VoIP (not show that you comply to
regulations, but REALLY block it) - disruption looks as the only real
opportunity. For any filterig, I can always create a protocol which will
ignore your filters.