I want my own IPs

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Fri Nov 12 22:57:46 UTC 2004

--On Friday, November 12, 2004 14:14 -0500 Alex Kamantauskas
<alexk at tugger.net> wrote:

> Yep, I blinked while going through the small town of ARIN Policy and
> missed it :)
>
> ARIN Number Resource Policy Manual, 4.2.2.2: "When requesting a /22,
> demonstrate the efficient utilization of a minimum contiguous or
> noncontiguous /23 (two /24s) from an upstream."

I'm still not exactly clear on the definition of 'efficient utilization'
--- in other places it' mentions 80%, but that's only as ISP allocation and
request for additional space...

Anyone have a pointer as to the ARIN official definition of this language?