Any Sprint BGP people out there

Todd Christell tchristell at springnet.net
Fri Nov 12 20:51:12 UTC 2004

Greetings,

We have a customer that has Internet access through SBC.  They lost their
connection yesterday morning and are about ready to go out of business.
We got additional fiber to their location and are now trying to announce
their prefixes to Sprint.  Of course they don't belong to us and wondering
what I have to do to prove it is a legit request.

A contact off list would be greatly appreciated.

tlc

Todd Christell
Network Manager
SpringNet
www.springnet.net
417.831.8688
Key fingerprint = 4F26 A0B4 5AAD 7FCA 48DD 7F40 A57E 9235 5202 D508