I want my own IPs

K. Scott Bethke scott at carpathiahost.com
Fri Nov 12 20:43:03 UTC 2004

{SNIP}
> It's not a catch-22 at all.  You submit a form with proper documentation
> and justification.  They ask you some questions, you submit the answers
> and any additional supporting documentation.  If you have fully justified
> explained your need, you receive the address space.

I have to second this, it really is a simple process.  I continue to hear
horror stories from people who BELIEVE that it is hard to get PI space.
Read the policy, submit the documentation that they ask for and you will do
fine.  In general I really like the fear factor.  Honestly I think it helps
keep overall utilization of v4 space down :)

-Scott