[nanog] RE: I want my own IPs

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm at prime.gushi.org
Fri Nov 12 18:49:33 UTC 2004

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Joe Johnson wrote:

Learning the ins and outs of RWHOIS also tends to help, as it's a lot
easier to set up in short notice than doing SWIP (and a bit easier to tie
to a backend once you get the file formats nailed down).

-Dan

--

"Don't try to out-wierd me.  I get stranger things than you free with my
breakfast cereal."

-Button seen at I-CON XVII (and subsequently purchased)