I want my own IPs

Joe Johnson jjohnson at jmdn.net
Fri Nov 12 18:44:00 UTC 2004

The biggest issue has always been timing.  We've caught ourselves a few
times with 5 IP addresses left and had to wait to sign new customers up
for a while until ARIN got back to us.  Luckily, stiring up the pool of
IP's usually gets a dozen or so to drop out that we missed as being
available.

Joe Johnson
JMDN.net