Important IPv6 Policy Issue -- Your Input Requested

Simon Lockhart simon.lockhart at bbc.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 16:17:05 UTC 2004

> > In today's networks, printers do NOT need global addresses.

So I'm not allowed to send stuff to my printers at home or in the office, to
be picked up by my wife, or a colleague, wherever I am on the Internet?

You should be careful not to try and apply local policies to a global network.

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart      | Tel: +44 (0)1628 407720 (x(01)37720) | Si fractum
Technology Manager  | Fax: +44 (0)1628 407701 (x(01)37701) | non sit, noli

This email contains confidential information and is for the exclusive use
of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, then any distribution,
copying or use of this email is prohibited. If received in error, please
advise the sender and delete/destroy it immediately. We accept no liability
for any loss or damage suffered by any person arising from use of this email.

Siemens Business Services Media Holdings Ltd. Registered No: 04128934 England
Registered Office: Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8FZ