What kind of cable is this?

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Sun Nov 7 18:34:02 UTC 2004

Almost all cable you will work with will have identifying
characteristics on the sheath i.e. what it is, who made it, and
what standard it conforms to.

That would be the better search criteria.

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                         (c) 617-388-2663
VeriSign, Inc.                          (w) 703-948-7018
hannigan at verisign.com